TenGIG is a festival centered around ESports, Innovation and Culture. We will have esport tournaments, musical performances and multiple guest speakers hosting panels and discussing various topics around technology, gaming and innovation.
When: October 6-8, 2017 Where: Chattanooga, TN
We will have a full weekend of activities. You’ll be able to watch the collegiate League of Legends tournament.
Play Killer Queen all weekend for free. Play PUBG all weekend for free. Attend panel discussion and talks.
As well as experience the city of Chattanooga! Great food, outdoor activities and much more. Please check back periodically as we announce the musical performers and panelists in the up coming weeks!
We will open up a limited amount of walk-up tickets on Saturday at Memorial Auditorium, however they will still need to be processed online. So to expoedite entrance we suggest buying ahed of time through the website. No cash will be accepted.
As of now we are not accepting volunteers or job applications.
You’ll need to be 18 or older to purchase a ticket. Under 18 will be able attend the main events at Soldiers & Sailors Auditorium only if accompanied by an adult.
Certain events at other venues may be 21 and over only.
Send us an email with your questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Where should you stay you ask?
Downtown Chattanooga is the closest place to our event locations. There are multiple hotels with in walking distance of all 3 venues. You can also stay in the Hamilton Place area witch is only a 10-15 min drive away.
How will I get around?
Uber and Lyft are here, as well as Chattanooga has a free electric bus service and multiple other public transportation options, like http://www.bikechattanooga.com/ and https://greencommuter.org/.
The below Terms of Service set forth the terms governing your use of this Site. In addition, when you use any service on the Site you will also be subject to the rules, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such service and such rules, policies, terms and conditions are incorporated herein by reference. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before you continue to use the Site or submit any information to TenGIG, LLC through the Site. Your use of the Site in any form, your creation of an account and/or your submission of any information through the Site constitute your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service and representation and warrantee that you are at least 18 years old. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS HEREIN, WE ARE UNWILLING TO GRANT YOU ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
TenGIG, LLC may modify these Terms of Service from time to time. Modifications shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. You should read these Terms of Service whenever you visit the Site so that you are aware of any modifications. Your use of the Site after modifications have been posted constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service as modified. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT USE THE SITE AND DO NOT SUBMIT ANY INFORMATION TO TenGIG, LLC THROUGH THE SITE.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
• Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of our company;
• Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
• Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
• Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
• Engage in spamming or flooding;
• Harvest or collect information about Site users;
• Order a number of tickets for an event that exceeds the stated limit for that event;
• Use any password or code to participate in a presale or other offer on the Site if you did not receive the password or code from us or if you violate the terms of the presale or offer; or
• Use any area of the Site for commercial purposes, such as to conduct sales of tickets, products or services.
Ownership of Content and Grant of Conditional License
The Site and all data, text, designs, pages, print screens, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that reside or are viewable or otherwise discoverable on the Site, and all tickets obtained from the Site, (collectively, the "Content") are owned by us or our licensors. We own a copyright and, in many instances, patents and other intellectual property in the Site and Content. We may change the Content and features of the Site at any time.
We grant you a limited, conditional, no-cost, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to view this Site and its Content as permitted by these Terms for non-commercial purposes only if, as a condition precedent, you agree that you will not:
• Submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
• Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you submit;
• Link to any portion of the Site other than the URL assigned to the home page of our site;
• "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site;
• Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Content;
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
• Use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Content or the Site, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site. Operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We may revoke this exception at any time and require removal of archived materials gathered in the past;
• Use any automated software or computer system to search for, reserve, buy or otherwise obtain tickets, discount codes, promotional codes, vouchers, gift cards or any other items available on the Site, including sending information from your computer to another computer where such software or system is active;
• Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• Access, reload or refresh transactional event or ticketing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three-second interval;
• Request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any 24-hour period, whether alone or with a group of individuals;
• Make more than 800 reserve requests on the Site in any 24-hour period, whether alone or with a group of individuals;
• Reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute or create derivative works of the Site or the Content;
• Reproduce or scan tickets in a format or medium different from that provided by the Site;
• Decode, decrypt, modify, or reverse engineer any tickets or underlying algorithms or barcodes used on or in production of tickets or the Site;
• Use the Site or the Content in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to, or the rights in, the Site and/or Content in any way including, without limitation, by manual or automatic device or process, for any purpose.
This license is expressly conditioned on your preexisting agreement to comply with, and your actual compliance with, each of the provisions described in this Ownership of Content and Grant of Conditional License section. This license exists only so long as you strictly comply with each of the provisions described in this section. Any use of the Site or Content by you or anyone acting on your behalf that does not strictly comply with each and every provision in this section exceeds the scope of the license granted to you herein, constitutes unauthorized reproduction, display, or creation of unauthorized derivative versions of the Site and Content, and infringes our copyrights, trademarks, patents and other rights in the Site and Content. You will not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Content.
The registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are owned by us or our licensors. You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission. You may inquire about obtaining permission by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only individuals (and not legal entities) who (a) have reached the age of majority (eighteen in most states), (b) have legal capacity to enter into contracts and (c) are citizens of or residents living in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii or the District of Columbia may order products through this Site. If you are under the age of majority or otherwise cannot lawfully enter into a contract, you must have your parent or guardian place an order on your behalf and thereby assent to these Conditions of Sale. Any orders placed in contravention to this provision shall be null and void.
By placing an order through the Site, you represent and warrant that you are a bona fide end-user customer and will not deliver, sell or otherwise distribute TenGIG, LLC’sproducts or purchase TenGIG, LLC’s products for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. If TenGIG, LLC believes, in its sole discretion, that an order would violate the terms of the preceding sentence or that Customer is engaging in fraudulent or grey market activities, then TenGIG, LLC may refuse such order.
All orders placed through the Site are subject to availability and acceptance by TenGIG, LLC.
TenGIG, LLC reserves the right to change the assortment of items proposed on the Site and may limit from time to time the quantity of products that may be ordered by a Customer in a single buying session. The product pages of the Site can provide you with information regarding products that are currently available for sale through those channels. TenGIG, LLC reserves the right to change from time to time the assortment of items offered on its product pages.
When registering for an account on this Site, you are responsible for ensuring that your password and account login are kept secret, safe and secure at all times. TenGIG, LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any misuse of your account resulting from a third party’s access to and use of your password and account login. We may change the information required to place an order or the registration requirements from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the Site.
When placing an order on the Site, you will be required to provide other personal information as applicable, such as shipping address, billing address and payment details. You warrant that all personal information given is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. TenGIG, LLC or its third party providers may collect additional information at this time for security and anti-fraud purposes.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary provided for herein, TenGIG, LLC reserves the right to refuse, cancel and terminate orders at any moment in time. For example, TenGIG, LLC may refuse, terminate or cancel your order if there is an ongoing dispute concerning payment of a prior order or if TenGIG, LLC suspects, in its sole discretion, that you have engaged in fraudulent or grey market activities or have otherwise violated these Terms of Service.
Prices, Tax, Shipping Costs
All prices shown on the Site are in U.S. Dollars and TenGIG, LLC reserves the right to modify prices and delivery costs at any time without prior notice. IF NEEDED: Any description and information concerning the weight of precious materials and the number of stones and carats are provided as a reference and may vary slightly.
[If Applies:] Actual shipping costs and applicable taxes will appear on your order confirmation and invoice. Delivery costs will depend on the location of delivery and the products ordered. Sales and use taxes will vary based on the location to which products are being shipped. Delivery costs and sales and use taxes are not stated on the product pages but will be added to the product price after you have chosen your delivery options.
The actual sales tax associated with your purchase, if applicable, will be calculated at the time when your order is to be shipped, at which point you will receive a Confirmation of Order. Please note that changes to applicable law between the date your order is placed and the date you are sent a Confirmation of Order may result in changes to the sales tax associated with your purchase. If the resulting change is an increase in the sales tax you are charged, we will contact you and ask that you reconfirm your purchase.
TenGIG, LLC accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Cards issued by banks domiciled outside the United States of America will not be accepted.
When ordering on the Site, you will need to enter your payment details on the appropriate form.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to TenGIG, LLC, you will need to contact your card issuer directly to solve this problem, and TenGIG, LLC will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
IF APPLICABLE: TenGIG, LLC has selected Stripe for online payment processing (“Stripe”).
In order to process your order, we or Stripe may perform a pre-authorization of your credit card. The amount of your purchase will be blocked on your credit card until your order is shipped to the shipping address you have provided to TenGIG, LLC, at which time you will be sent a Confirmation of Order and your credit card will be charged the applicable purchase price. By submitting an offer to purchase TenGIG, LLC products on the Site, you expressly authorize TenGIG, LLC to perform such credit card pre-authorization and, where TenGIG, LLC deems necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
If you order a subscription to a Product (with a monthly term, or a term of 3 months, 6 months or twelve months) that auto-renews (“Subscription”), then you agree to pay the applicable Product Price, Delivery Fees, and Taxes upon each auto-renewal date, until you terminate your Subscription in accordance with the directions on the Site. Your next billing date will be displayed in your Account page next to each of your active subscriptions. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. Please note that if your Subscription includes a discounted Product Price for a promotional period, once the promotional period expires, your Subscription will renew at the full Product Price. As such, if you purchase a subscription, until such time as you terminate your subscription in accordance with the directions on this site, you hereby authorize, agree and assent to the Company automatically billing your credit card submitted as part of the order process for such amounts that are due.
In order to secure your transaction and prevent fraud, TenGIG, LLC or Stripe/Shopify may perform a credit card and anti-fraud check. By placing your order, you will be deemed to have authorized TenGIG, LLC to perform such checks and, where TenGIG, LLC or Stripe/Shopify deems necessary, from time to time to transmit or obtain information that you have provided to TenGIG, LLC about you in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize a particular purchase transaction.
While we are confident that you will be very satisfied with your purchase, do to the nature of this festival being a one time use product for the event TenGIG festival, we do not accept returns on these items. However we will replace or issue a full refund at our desecration if any physical product or festival merchandise has missing components or arrives damaged.
Accuracy of Products
WHILE TenGIG, LLC ENSURES VERIFICATION OF THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PLACED ON THE SITE, IT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY AND COMPLETENESS OF SUCH INFORMATION. TenGIG, LLC DOES NOT CONFIRM THE PRICE OF A PRODUCT UNTIL A CONFIRMATION OF ORDER HAS BEEN ISSUED BY TenGIG, LLC, INDICATING THE EXISTENCE OF A BINDING SALES CONTRACT. IF TenGIG, LLC PRODUCTS’ CORRECT PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN THE PRICE POSTED ON OUR SITE, THEN TenGIG, LLC WILL EITHER CONTACT THE CUSTOMER FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SHIPPING THE ORDER OR CANCEL THE ORDER AND NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH CANCELLATION.
WHILE EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO ENSURE THAT THE DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS OR GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATIONS OF THE PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE OR IN A CATALOG ARE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE, TenGIG, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT SUCH MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF INACCURACY, OMISSION, OBSOLESCENCE OR OTHERWISE. ACCORDINGLY, THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH ERROR IS TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH IN OUR RETURN POLICY.
You can cancel a monthly or free trial subscription any time after the first shipment. Please cancel using our online service by 7:00 PM EST the day before your billing date if you do not wish to receive that month’s shipment. If you wish to email, please contact us at least two business days prior to your subscription’s auto-renewal date. Gift subscriptions (3-, 6-, 12-, 24-, or 36-month terms) are not eligible for cancellation - these subscriptions will expire after the original term is complete. Auto-renewing subscriptions (pay every 3, 6 or 12 months) can be turned “off” at any time - meaning we will cancel the next automatic renewal of the subscription (instead, the subscription will expire). Auto-renewing subscriptions cannot be canceled mid-term.
To turn “off” your subscription’s auto-renewal or to cancel, please log into your Account page and follow the cancellation instructions there or email us at cancel email@example.com
Restrictions on Use of the Site
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, TenGIG, LLC hereby grants you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, personal and limited license to use and view the Site solely for purposes of requesting or reviewing TenGIG, LLC services and not for any commercial use or for use with, or on behalf of, any third party. Except as expressly permitted by the foregoing sentence, you may not reproduce, redistribute, publish or otherwise use by electronic or any other means any part of the Site or any Content without TenGIG, LLC prior written consent.
You may not use the Site in any manner that interferes with our normal operations or with the use and enjoyment of another user. You may access the Site and the Content only through the user interface provided by us. You agree to use the Site and the services only for their intended lawful purpose and in accordance with all applicable laws.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that TenGIG, LLC’s liability, if any, in connection with your use of the Site, the Content and/or TenGIG, LLC’s products shall not exceed the value of your purchase, or if you did not make a purchase the value of the average purchase during the month you visited the Site.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN ESSENTIAL TERM BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE [(INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADABLE TOOLS)], AND THE PRODUCTS TO YOU, AND WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SITE OR SERVICE OR PRODUCTS TO YOU WITHOUT THIS LIMITATION.
Links to Third Party Sites
Copyright Policy and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
TenGIG, LLC respects the copyright interests of others and, as such, requires our users to comply with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws regarding copyrights. If you believe that any content shown on or transmitted through the Site violates these Terms of Service or your copyright please report the violation. In the case of a copyright violation please provide the following information:
• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (including the exact URL);
• An address, a telephone number, and an email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not ERA, can contact you;
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law; and
• A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove allegedly infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove the content of both parties.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend TenGIG, LLC (including our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any-third part information providers from and against all damages, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these terms or applicable law or your User Content, if any.
tengigfestival.com is committed to the compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. As part of our ongoing commitment, we are working to constantly improve our website to make it as accessible as possible. If you have any questions about the accessibility of the website, or if you have suggestions on how we might improve the accessibility of the website, please contact us by phone at 1 (866) 836-4447or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.